Leadership Camp 2013 "Leadership Empowerment: Conquering Fears and Peers'

on Sunday, July 21, 2013
     This was our last Leadership Training and it was the best ever! It was our first time to sleep in school and we were very excited. We had fun with the different activities and we had time to interact with the lower years. I met new friends and learned many things. I especially learned how to take a bath really fast! Imagine! We only had 10 minutes to take a bath! I'm so proud of myself that I wasn't last. Manang Shaira Gonzaga was our speaker and she was really good. She inspired me to do be a good leader, to be a better person, and to never give up. We also had a boodle fight though it wasn't really a fight. The food was delicious especially the pineapple. It was sweet :)

So this was our food in the Boodle Fight. There's chicken, chopsuey, banana, watermelon and pineapple.
This was after watching the movie "The Five People You Meet in Heaven".


We also received our Certificate of Attendance, token and I.D. 


And here we are, the 4th year officers (though we're not complete here).

     So, this was our last Leadership Training. I will surely remember this and will live out my learnings here. This quote was what Manang Shaira shared to us and I believe in it, "the moment you adjust is a sign of intelligence".



0 comments:

Post a Comment